|Input Current at Full Speed
||10 ADC Max
|Startup Time (to 90% of full speed)
- Withstand the vibration spectra described in MIL-STD-810E Method 514.4 1-3.4.7 Category 8 - Ground Mobile.
- Withstand a sinusoidal impulse with the following characteristics: 0ms / 0g, 100ms / 5g, 200ms / 0g and settled to 0g by 500ms.
- Withstand sea/salt spray requirements described in MIL-STD810E method 509.3 Procedure I.
- Humidity: Withstand 10 cycles of exposure to 95% ± 5% humidity at ambient temperatures of 20° C to 48.9°C per MIL-STD-810D, method 507.2, procedure III.
- Dust: Withstand exposure to dust and blowing dust per MIL-STD-810D, Method 510.2, procedure I.
- Electrical Environment: Survive in and comply with the electrical characteristics as specified in MIL-STD-1275.
- EMI Compatibility: Comply with MIL-STD-461D, as defined below.
- CE-102-Conducted Emissions.
- CS-114-Conducted Susceptibility.
- CS-116-Conducted Susceptibility.
- RE-102-Radiated Emissions.
- RS-103-Radiated Susceptibilit